I did manage to find pictures of this meatloaf I cooked sometime last week. I always make this meatloaf at night so the pictures are always terrible because of the terrible lighting.
2 carrots, peeled if you want
3 whole cloves garlic, peeled
1/2 red bell pepper, seeds removed
1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
1 1/2 pounds bulk pork italian sausage
3/4 cups bread crumbs (I use homemade bread crumbs that I toast is the oven and run through the food processor)
1 cup finely grated jack or mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon anhco chile powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 cup ketchup
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Dash of tapatio hot sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, combine onion, carrots, garlic and bell pepper. Pulse until the mixture is fine.
3. Place mixture in a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and gently combine thoroughly. Do not squeeze the meat mixture.
4. Divide the mixture and form two loaves. (You can use a loaf pan to shape the loaves.)
5. Line a baking sheet with non-stick aluminum foil or parchment paper. Place loaves on lined baking sheet. Place on center rack of preheated oven.
6. Combine the ingredients for the glaze. Brush the glaze on the loaves after they have been cooking for about 10 minutes.
7. Bake loaves until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees (about 1 to 1/2 hours).
8. Allow to stand for about 15 to 30 minutes before slicing.